Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Moldova
The Project aims to contribute to the protection of Moldova’s cultural heritage by modernising Moldova’s policy(ies) and management of the cultural heritage sector in line with European standards and best practices. The purpose of this Twinning project is to assist the Ministry of Culture’s institutions to enhance and support the enforcement of the legal framework regulating the sector to improve governance in the field of cultural heritage protection mainly through the development, adoption and implementation of a more strategic and fine-tuned management model for the cultural heritage sector, and through strengthening the capacities of public stakeholders.
Open Plan Consulting supported the Italian institutions involved in the project (Italian Ministry of Culture and the mandated body Confservizi Cispel) in project management, including:
- Organization and management of activities in accordance to relevant EU guidelines;
- project logistics for organization of experts missions and study visits;
- financial management and reporting of the project in accordance to relevant rules.
The project has been implemented by:
- The Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Activities and Tourism;
- Confservizi Cispel Toscana, acting as mandated body of the italian government.