Open Plan Consulting is specialized in Technical assistance and capacity building in the filed of Maritime Affairs.
Our company has established a strategic partnership with the Italian Shipping Academy, to mobilise expertise in all aspects of the maritime sector and has delivered services in Europe, Middle East and Africa. In particular we provide:
- Technical and legal assistance to Maritime Transport public authorities
- Technical assistance for capacity development to Maritime Authorities and Port Authorities
- Management and Technical Training to Maritime Authorities, Port Authorities, Port Management
- Review of legal and regulatory frameworks to assure compliance with IMO/ILO conventions and relevant EU legislation
- Support to governance reform in maritime sector for improved PSC, FSC, Costal State tasks.
- Technical Training for maritime transport. Through partnership with the Italian Shipping academy, Open Plan Consulting realizes trainings in the following fields:
- Flag State Implementation
- Port State control
- ISPS Code Implementation
- IMSAS Audit
- Maritime Fisheries and Acquaculture
- Capacity building to ministries, fisheries inspectorate, coast guard and other actors
- Review and update of legal framework
- Consultancy Research for sustainable fisheries.